Social Content Designer - DEPT® Agency
We are looking for a Social Content Designer to become a part of our fast-paced team in Dublin. Someone who will be responsible for designing original content for our brilliant clients’ social media campaigns. Someone who is creative, hungry and a versatile talent and who is passionate about the huge impact strong creative can have on digital marketing campaigns.
Sounds exciting to you? We promise you it is! But you only really experience that when you start working with us. Are you a designer who wants to make the most cutting edge work and to keep pushing your skills daily? Do you have experience in developing concepts and creating assets for social media campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter? Are you familiar with new and trending formats (like Reels, transition videos for TikTok etc.)? Can you develop social media assets across different mediums, including illustration, video, animation, text? Do you understand where the ‘creative bar’ is on all, respective social media platforms, and do you want to join a team that wants to continue to raise it? Then please get in touch and let’s have a chat!
Then we will prepare the (digital) coffee in advance.
Please note: unfortunately, we cannot process your application without a portfolio.
- Have +/- 3-5 years of experience.
- Proven knowledge of the Adobe Suite: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator with proficiency in 3D programs such as Cinema 4D, Blender, Autodesk, Maya, Moho Pro or Houdini a big plus.
- Knowledge of Figma
- Keeps up to date on social media best practices and creative social/digital trends.
- Can work autonomously and reliably but also an active participant in an interdisciplinary team.
- You are creative, open-minded, curious and always looking to improve your skills.
- Takes ownership of projects and when necessary liaise directly with clients.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to translate complex ideas.
- Comfortable taking initial concepts to fully thought out finished designs.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Working with the Social Media Specialists you will be responsible for delivering social first content for our clients to drive reach, engagement and e-commerce goals
- Concepting, creating and visualising engaging content for our clients (check our website to see who you’d creating ideas for)
- On the pulse with social media trends - what content is getting the most engagement, what brands are doing a great / not so great job.
- There’s tonnes of scope for you to help other parts of the business with marketing material and social content, the world is your oyster here..
- A deep knowledge and practice of photography, videography and Adobe Creative Suite
- A proven track record of creating engaging digital content
- Passion for storytelling, narrative structure and design
- A self-motivated and a highly organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Professional experience with using social media channels to achieve business goals
- Ability to think creatively
- A unique and informal company culture, with openness so you can pitch any idea you have (appreciated!)
- Our own beautiful central Dublin office with fantastic flexibility to work from home and work remotely.
- Great hybrid work setting, with an opportunity to work mostly from home, with occasional office-based days for team and client meetings. Opportunity to “work from anywhere” (remote location or work from any of our DEPT® Agency local offices across 5 continets - subject to completed probation)
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are DEPT® Agency – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
At DEPT® Agency we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel appreciated for who they are and what they do.