For our Digital Marketing Strategy team, we are looking for an eCommerce Strategist that can help our eCommerce clients get to that next level.
As an eCommerce Strategist you are in close contact with our clients and listen carefully to their eCommerce questions, learn all about their organization and business and translate this into business opportunities matching our services. You translate insights derived from data into a clear story with which you convince the client. Also, you have the talent to get together the right people at the right time at the right place, getting to that perfect solution for the client. But you won’t only deliver a great presentation of your strategy, you will also be responsible for (together with our specialists) implementing your strategy. You will be working closely together with our specialists (like SEA, SEO and Social Advertising Consultants), but also our Data and Marketplaces teams. You are the driving force of the project, starting it and finishing it.
- Translate insights derived from data into a clear story to convince the client;
- Implement strategies together with specialists for clients;
- Work closely together with our specialists (like SEA, SEO, and Social Advertising Consultants);
- Be the driving force of projects, starting and finishing them.
Digital Marketing Strategy at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance-driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 4 years of hands-on experience as an eCommerce Consultant (preferably at an agency);
- Have broader knowledge about the eCommerce field and trends, and you have broader digital marketing knowledge (SEO, SEA, Social, Display, Content Marketing, Data etc.);
- Have experience with everything marketplace;
- Can help our clients to go from business strategy to media strategy and implement this by giving advice, creating roadmaps and proposing concepts;
- Are a networker and because of this, you are able to get together our different disciplines and specialists;
- Can explain complex data and information in an easy and understandable manner to clients.
When applying, please take into account the above conditions, and explain why you fit this profile using examples.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award-winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32