Do you know how to use smart combinations of advertising channels and tools? Can you optimise campaigns to get top results for clients? Then we are looking for you as the new SEA Consultant in our SEA team.
As a Paid Search (SEA) Consultant you help our clients develop and increase their online businesses. You follow the latest trends and are at the forefront of innovation. With the help of training courses, among other things, you are constantly growing in the role of consultant.
You do not only run campaigns, but you also act as a business partner for our clients. This means that you’re thinking with the client and you’re consulting them based on marketing needs, challenging their goals, assessing feasibility and carrying on with a resolution.
- Translate objectives into rock-solid strategies;
- Implement smart SEA campaigns tailored to their audience’s needs;
- Set up campaigns, analyse results and make adjustments when necessary;
- Constantly automate campaigns.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance-driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 2 years of experience with SEA (Google Ads & Microsoft Ads) and Google Analytics, preferably at a digital agency;
- Are analytical, flexible and can work independently;
- Can speak and write fluent English;
- Can present complex results in clear and understandable language.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.