For our soon-to-be opened office in Madrid we are looking for a Senior PPC Consultant who can boost the results of our clients through a smart combination of advertising channels and tools.
As a Senior PPC Consultant, you help our clients develop and increase their online businesses. You translate objectives into rock-solid strategies and implement smart PPC campaigns tailored to their audience's needs. You set up the campaigns, analyse results and make adjustments where necessary. You are constantly automating your campaigns, you follow the latest trends and you are at the forefront of innovation. With the help of training courses, among other things, you are constantly growing in the role of consultant.
You do not only run campaigns, but you also act as a business partner of our clients.This means that you’re thinking with the client and you’re consulting them based on marketing needs, challenging their goals, assessing feasibility and carrying on with a resolution.
DAY IN THE LIFE:
In the morning, you’ll be sharing the latest industry knowledge and discussing new trends with your team. Just before lunch you’re crafting up a strategy for a new project. Your afternoon is filled with a mix of campaign analysis and getting valuable learning, setting up different campaigns based on backed up hypotheses and getting up to speed with a Google representative about available tools to optimise your ongoing work.
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree related to Marketing and Data.
- Have at least 4 years of experience with PPC (Google Ads & Microsoft Ads) and Google Analytics.
- Preferably have experience on the digital agency side;
- Are analytical, flexible and can work independently;
- Are eager to learn new things
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Have great verbal and written English communication skills
- Can present complex results in a clear and understandable language.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible;
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture;
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications;
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all—a safe work environment;
- A lot of freedom and flexibility in how, where and when you do you work;
- The opportunity to help setting up our office in Madrid;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.