For our soon to be opened office in Madrid we are looking for a Senior SEO Consultant that can translate strategic business and marketing goals into crystal clear long-term SEO strategies.
You will be responsible for SEO projects from start to finish. Based on data and with the help of multiple tools you will create long term SEO strategies, and you will be responsible for extensive technical analysis and creating SEO content strategies.
As Senior SEO Consultant at DEPT® you need to know all about how to get that #1 position in Google. You know how to convince the client to go for your SEO strategy, have experience with setting up implementation plans and know what to do with the feedback coming from a technical report. Besides that you will be the go-to person for our Juniors and Mediors and you like to teach them a thing or two, but you also help them with their professional development.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as NIVEA, Adyen, Union and Avans+. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- Have at least 4 years of hands-on experience with SEO, preferably at a digital marketing agency;
- Are experienced with using SEO tooling like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Semrush etc.;
- Are looking forward to sharing your knowledge with less experienced people in the team, and to push the SEO proposition within DEPT®;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible;
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture;
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications;
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all—a safe work environment;
- A lot of freedom and flexibility in how, where and when you do you work;
- The opportunity to help setting up our office in Madrid;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32