We are looking for a working student who wants to assist our Resource Management team with day-to-day activities and help improve our processes.
With all the amazing projects DEPT® is working on, we love to work with freelancers as well. Our Resource Management team makes sure to find the right freelancers for the job and connects these freelancers to DEPT® projects. And this is where we need your help, you’ll be updating our freelancer databases, setting up freelancer requests, handling contract administration, and you will help with sourcing for the perfect freelancer when needed. When we’ve found this candidate you will also help us with presenting them in the right way to our clients. Then we make sure they’re onboarded, that they have a DEPT® account and that their contract is in order. On top of that, you will also answer any ad hoc questions that might come up from different stakeholders involved in the process..
- Updating our freelancer database, setting up freelancer requests and handling contract administration;
- Finding for candidates that fit the roles we’re recruiting for and help present them to our clients;
- Onboarding our freelancers, from making sure they have a working account to answer questions they might have about their first days.
Recruitment at DEPT®:
- A group of social and chatty colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in taking ownership and autonomy;
- Your input is valued from day one and we’ll give you room to work on your own projects;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Vacancies that are a fit with your interests and experience, but also vacancies that will challenge you to learn new things;
- Stakeholders will make your job challenging and fun at the same time;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading organization with the energy of a local agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Can communicate (speaking and wiring, fluently in Dutch ;
- Are service-oriented, get energy from helping people;
- Can keep an overview and are accurate;
- Are available to work between 16 and 32 hours per week;
- Ask questions, crack occasional jokes and enjoy small talk.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32