We are looking for a versatile visual designer that loves to create perfect designs, color schemes and typography. Do you have a creative mind and are you ready to kick some visual design ass for our marketing team? Great, keep on reading!
As a work student, you’ll be part of the DEPT® marketing team, in which you’ll create designs for our marketing channels — from cases about bol.com, Patagiona and Gazelle for our website to motion designs for our social media, case videos and branding for events. Together we lift our work to the next level. Oh and before we forget: you’ll also get to work with the nicest colleagues and receive an endless stream of snacks and vibey beats from our very own DJs. In other words, in between snacking and dancing you’ll work closely with our team of designers, developers, strategists, and other great folks who will teach you how to keep a cool head and deliver fire designs.
All jokes aside: we’re an award-winning digital agency that’s on the rise internationally, looking for a nice work student. Young people, bright heads, something with ambition and accelerating companies. We love talent, but we’re also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. We want to click like Lego or match like Tetris. In a completely professional way of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Feel free to submit your cover letter either in English
- Are passionate/crazy/nuts about visual and motion design;
- Have an impressive portfolio or have worked on a number of cool projects;
- Have a strong sense of color, typography, and layout;
- Have experience in working with leading design tools such as Figma and Adobe Suite;
- Have experience in creating motion graphics;
- Get excited by digital Style Guides and Design Systems;
- You love digital media, interfaces, motion and technology;
- Ask questions, crack occasional jokes and enjoy small talk;
- Are available for 16 hours a week for at least 6 months. After that, we’d love to explore your future at DEPT®. Maybe you’ll keep supporting the marketing team or maybe you’ll switch to junior designer and start working for our clients!
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com