For our Technology team, we are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer who, through years of experience with backend development, knows what works, and what works even better. Someone that can successfully transform the dream solutions of our clients into a well-functioning platform.
As a Senior Node.js Developer, the concepts of "quality", "speed" and "scalability" are central and you know your way around them. You enjoy building apps and you can, of course, do it well. You apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. You are able to recommend the best fitting technologies to our client, so you can implement new features and products. Our junior and medior developers see you as the go-to person when it comes to any technical questions related to Node.js.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart. With this bunch of creatives, we work with clients like Otrium, Merit Circle, Aegon, Van Gogh, Gall & Gall, Mojo and more. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 5+ years of experience as a Node.js Developer;
- Have experience working in an agency or project-based environment, both working on various projects in small dynamic teams, and facilitating and aiding their work;
- Create documented REST APIs and have experience with Serverless architectures;
- Work with relational and NoSQL databases;
- Have experience working with one of the major cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Azure/GCP);
- Have unit/integration testing experience to achieve high quality test cases and proper code coverage;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Speak English fluently;
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.