For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a Web Analyst to steer our concepts and campaigns in the right direction. You are (or at least know where to find) the answer to the questions: What & Why?
The what, or quantitative analysis: how are visitors interacting with the platforms and campaigns we create? The why, or qualitative analysis: what is keeping them from (or helping them towards) a certain goal.
Your toolbox consists of the classic web analysis (Google Analytics) but also ranges from heatmaps to user recordings, from market research (e.g. Statista, GWI) to user research to eye tracking. And you know how to present your data. Razorsharp keynotes, no data dumps, but clear highlights and well substantiated advice.
As a Web Analyst, you play a role in several critical moments in our client collaborations: Describing existing behaviour to base new concepts on, evaluating the effect of new releases or campaigns, and continuously prioritizing the right items on the backlog or roadmap. Working together with both our clients and our own strategists, designers & marketeers.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients like Google, NIVEA, BPD, Hunkemoller, BIPA, Just Eat Takeaway/Thuisbezorgd. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have completed a relevant business- or marketing-related higher education;
- Have at least 3 years experience in (web)data analysis;
- Have experience working with Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics) & eager to be a front runner in implementing new relevant tools
- Have solid communication and presentation skills, you know how to convince your audience
- Have a clear eye for details and can spot an anomaly from miles away
- Know all the tricks in the book on Excel/Sheets
- Can make great presentations on Keynote and/or PowerPoint;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home (within the Netherlands);
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Major possibilities to significant develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance – you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.