For our growing Dept Digitals Teams practice, we're looking for someone who knows everything about building and developing teams and resource models. Someone who wants to help our clients to build the best team for any assignment.
In our major client programs, you consult stakeholders on building and developing their digital teams. Based on the client’s digital ambition and roadmap, you provide an FTE requirement analysis, present organisational impact planning and translate this data into actionable team sourcing plans.
Your experience in building & developing digital teams will be evident in how you guide clients through the various phases of team growth and team development. You will develop onboarding experiences to ramp up teams efficiently and effectively, and you will identify skill development needs and plan for upskilling accordingly.
You are practical and quick on your feet, but you also share your vision and know-how of team structures to clients as a trusted partner.
We’re DEPT®, a quickly growing, award-winning agency. We make sure big clients such as bol.com, Eneco, Just Eat Takeaway, Bijenkorf and Van Gogh Museum get their digital groove on in the best way possible. Of course we’re on the lookout for talent and expertise, but we also want you to be the perfect DEPT® fit. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer; we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operations in a digital/consulting/digital marketing related industry;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Management Consulting;
- Experience with building multi-disciplinary team, involving teams in different geographies;
- Experience in managing complex processes & planning of resources & teams;
- Comfortable presenting complex topics and advising stakeholders at various organisational levels, both in person and remotely;
- Experience in Project Management is highly desirable;
- Experience in working with/managing remote teams is a major plus;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business priorities;
- Very good communication & negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English;
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written Dutch is a plus.
- An open culture;
- Workplaces and offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – of course, you can also work from home;
- A home office setup facilitated by us;
- A contribution to your pension accrual;
- The opportunity to further develop and train your skills;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A free boot camp workout twice a week;
- A dazzling Friday afternoon social and legendary team outings;
- An NS Business Card;
- A laptop and a phone.
Hi, we are Dept - an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.