For our Technology team we are looking for a Frontend Developer!
As a Frontend Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers all around the world. Together with your team, you will create and deliver quality applications for our global clients, creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. Depending on your level you are also able to explain your technical vision in an easy to understand language which both your team and the client will effortlessly understand. You will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will ensure that mobile-first, accessible and high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Weber, Bol.com, Mauritshuis, Otrium and more! Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least a few years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company;
- Have experience with TypeScript/Flow;
- Are proficient with HTML semantics;
- Have Experience with NextJS;
- Are a styling expert and have experience with CSS-in-JS, CSS variables and CSS precompilers;
- Have experience or awareness of task runners like Webpack, Parcel or Rollup and using source control (GIT);
- Are familiar with API architecture and might even have experience with GraphQL;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.