Senior UX Designer
We are DEPT®, a global digital agency made up of 3000+ thinkers, creators and doers. We build digital experiences for companies like Google, Spotify, Patagonia, Diageo etc.
Our Dublin team require a Senior UX Designer / Researcher who has a passion for laying down the foundations of world class web and e-commerce projects. You’ll get to work alongside a team of expert UX & UI designers who build award winning applications (we’ve been nominated for 23 webby awards this year).
We have a beautiful office in central Dublin but we are very flexible on where you choose to work - whether at home or in the office, it’s up to you. We feel our clients are best served when our staff are working in a place where they are most comfortable.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid UX / CX design & research experience, able to take responsibility and help drive projects forward from a design perspective.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, collaborating with a cross functional team of developers, QA’s, PM’s, PO’s and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative data to provide insights to inform design decisions.
- Understand the limitations of proxy measures, such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), System Usability Score (SUS), Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT or O-SAT).
- E-commerce and D2C experience is desirable.
- Be able to understand customer journeys and how to optimise for conversion.
- Appreciate that behavioural metrics are the way to track user experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of interaction design and how to communicate it using wireframes and prototypes.
- An understanding of design systems. If you have direct experience in multi-brand or Multi-Product systems even better but it’s not essential.
WHO ARE WE?
We are DEPT®. From our offices across 5 continents, 3000+ of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
DEPT® is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at DEPT® is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. DEPT® loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
But enough about us. Get in touch, send some samples of your best work and tell us about yourself!