For our office in Rotterdam or Amsterdam, we are looking for a versatile intern that belongs to the best young developers in the Netherlands. An intern that’s ready to kick some developmental ass for our clients. We promise you won’t feel like you’re stuck on the set of a boring sitcom or a dusty office from the 80s. Why don’t you come to see for yourself?
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
During this internship, you will hit the ground running as if you’re the Usain Bolt of the back-end. You bring designs to life on all kinds of different devices in collaboration with front-end colleagues; from a 27-inch desktop screen to a smartphone or smartwatch. We work with CMSs such as Umbraco and Episerver, WebAPI, MVC, ASP.NET Core, Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment, GIT, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, MSSQL, and Agile Scrum. Lots of new terms? No problem, but the more you know the better.
As an intern, you’ll be part of the Technology Campus of DEPT®, which is our talent program that molds you into becoming the best of the best. Through professional training, interactive workshops about the latest technology, and intensive 1-on-1 guidance from the best developers, this program ensures that you won’t turn into the designated coffee supplier or have to start an involuntary love affair with the printer. You’ll work closely with our team of designers, developers, project managers, and other great folks who will teach you how to keep a cool head and keep your coding on fire. We’ll give you all the attention, feedback, GIFs, and high fives that you need to grow into a professional that stands out. At the end of your internship, you’ll have a ton of experience in this field and working with A-list clients such as bol.com, de Bijenkorf, Univé, and Etos. Oh, and a portfolio that blows everyone away of course.
All jokes aside: we’re an award-winning digital agency that’s on the rise internationally, looking for a nice intern. Young people, bright heads, something with ambition and accelerating companies. We love talent, but we’re also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. We want to click like Lego or match like Tetris. In a completely professional way of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Never stop talking about your passion for development;
- Can hold a conversation in technical English;
- Have a great portfolio / GitHub that we would like to receive with your application;
- Not only think technology is really cool but know that the end-user is always central;
- Can't stop learning new frameworks in your spare time;
- Maybe even already work as a part-time developer;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising, and technology;
- Are available full-time 5 days a week from September 2022 for a duration of 5-6 months.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.