For a large and exciting client in the automotive industry, who’s working on re-shaping urban mobility as we know it, we are looking for (Senior) Analytics Engineers*.
Dept is reworking the clients’ entire data strategy, to ensure data has maximum impact on this mission. Next to the strategy, that includes the entire data, analytics, and AI execution/implementation in a joint team with our client. We’re looking to take insights and the end customer experience to a whole new level.
What we’d like to see in you
- You are an expert in SQL and have used it extensively to translate business processes into scalable and highly performant data models, ideally by making use of tools like dbt
- You know the ins and outs of the modern data stack and have experience using cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift or BigQuery
- You are familiar with Python and want to learn how to use it to orchestrate data pipelines with frameworks such as Airflow, Dagster or Prefect
- You know how to present data in a way that is both informative and visually appealing in tools like Tableau, PowerBI or Looker
- You are keen to learn about cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure - bonus points if you already bring some experience
- Quality comes first - you are diligent and take responsibility for the work you deliver
- Communication with stakeholders of varying degrees of data literacy is second nature to you. You explain technical concepts well, have patience and show interest to understand our clients’ business models
- We are an international team . Being fluent in German is a plus, not a requirement
- You will join our team either on-site in Berlin, or remotely from one of the following locations: Germany, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Macedonia
What it’s like to work at DEPT
- You will collaborate with bright minds from Marketing, Business Consulting and Data Engineering to bring state-of-the-art data products to our clients
- Clients from all industries and of all sizes offer new challenges and opportunities every day, giving you the chance to work with a wide range of technologies
- There are thousands of Depsters across the globe, and they’re willing to get nerdy with you. Our wide range of experts is constantly learning from each other to stay up to date with the ever-changing data landscape
- We embrace flat hierarchies to make sure everyone has a voice. If you bring great ideas, we make sure to take action
- Plenty of opportunities to spend quality time with the cool folks you work with, culminating in our yearly highlight - the DEPT festival - where colleagues from all over the world get together for one big party
- We are very proud to say that DEPT is a B-Corp certified company. As such, we are committed to conducting our projects in a way that balances profit and purpose, making our business a force for good. Check out our latest impact projects here!
Who are we?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.