For our office in Berlin or remotely throughout Germany, Spain and Austria we are looking for a Talent Sourcer (m/f/div) who is characterized by a high degree of openness and empathy and is passionate about all topics related to Talent Sourcing & Networking.
As a Talent Sourcer (m/f/div) it will be your responsibility to work together with the recruiters on sourcing strategies to bring the topic of talent sourcing and the active development of talent pools to the next level. You will have the great opportunity to actively shape the culture and future of Dept. As a Talent Sourcer (m/f/div) you will be operationally responsible for securing and expanding our talent pools by making direct approaches to target groups through a variety of channels. You are a perfect fit for us if your mentality is: "No can do, no can do! You act as a sparring partner for our specialist teams and recruiters and are responsible for talent sourcing. You will set standards for a sustainable and specific candidate journey. In addition, you can expect other exciting projects, such as the development and expansion of active sourcing processes. Let's take recruiting to the next level together and show candidates what an excellent candidate experience means.
Together with you, we want to create a work environment based on strong commitment, respectful and transparent communication, and an ambitious and innovative mindset. You will help us to further develop our corporate culture and will have the space to work with us to push our agency even further and create added value for our Depster!
We all live in a new reality. Right this second, your future team is actively shaping the organization. Want to learn more? Then you have the opportunity to read our Impact Report.
Now we are curious about your impulses! Tell us your story and why DEPT® needs your impact. - We are looking forward to getting to know you.
- Germany, Spain and Austria wide remote
- An appreciative and collaborative company culture with a "can do" attitude
- A defined training budget that you proactively use for your development
- A variety of internal learning sessions and sharing formats to keep you up to date on the latest recruiting topics
- Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- Continuous internal and external training and specialization opportunities
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Digital get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF
- Global get-togethers with your colleagues at our events - DEPT® Festival and Winter Festival and who knows what tomorrow will bring!
- The possibility of a part-time position
- Have gained first experience as a Talent Sourcer (m/f/div)
- Love active sourcing and know the national and international candidate market
- Ideally have experience in social media and with sourcing tools, e.g. XING Talent Manager, LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- Work in a performance-oriented manner and keep an eye not only on the candidates but also on your goals
- Are a networker and have a real desire to think beyond digital channels and you enjoy being present at meetups and networking events.
- Are highly proactive, reliable, creative and a team player
- Have very good German and English skills
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.