You will work in a young environment with clever minds that cater to a variety of clients such as Plieger, Hogeschool Rotterdam, Aegon and more! Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 5 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company;
- Have experience with leading projects and teams;
- Have experience with, or are an expert in server side development with Node.js (Express, Nest)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, PostgreSql) and non relational databases (MongoDB)
- Expert REST API development/microservices/distributed systems development
- Are proficient with HTML and CSS;
- Are a SASS expert and have experience with a CSS method, such as BEM;
- Have experience or awareness of task runners like Gulp or Webpack and using source control (GIT);
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Can tell us everything about the latest developments within front-end development;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking, public transport, private health insurance, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.