Do you prefer to develop tomorrow's solutions rather than just talk shop about them? If so, then you've found the right place!
In a nutshell, this is what you can really do as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer:
- Monitoring of the software development cycle
- Design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Creation of storefront pages and UI components
- Bug analysis and troubleshooting
- Maintenance and further development of various Salesforce projects
- Coding, Summarize, Classify, Organize
- Berlin, Dresden, Jena, Leipzig, Hamburg office or remote in Germany
- Remote from UK, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Croatia or Macedonia
- Are an experienced developer and passionate about cloud solutions, application development as well as implementation
- Have experience with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (fka Demandware)
- Preferably have an understanding of the other Salesforce Clouds (CoreCloud and/or Marketing Cloud)
- May have project experience with other e-commerce systems
- Already have experience with integrating payment solutions, ERP, PIM, inventory management systems or working with CMS/CRM systems
- Have an application-focused and service-oriented work mentality
- Have a strong team player mentality and enjoy working in international teams
- Master the English language in word and writing (German is nice to have)
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.