You love PS? So do we! We are looking for you as Account Manager (m/f/div) in Digital Marketing for a newly won Europe-wide lead account.
Our mission: You are responsible for the account management of our client and support them in all areas of digital marketing. You will focus on the client's goals and untapped potential for sustainable further development. At the interface between creativity, data and technologies, you develop customized solutions for project realization with our expert teams. You love to work in an international environment? Then we should definitely get in touch!
- Berlin, Germany-wide
- Willingness to travel required
- Have a degree in marketing, communications, media or similar
- Have professional experience as an account manager (m/f/div); ideally in an agency environment and bring experience in an international context
- Have experience in managing projects in digital marketing
- Are characterized by a high level of emotional competence and are a team player and empathetic
- Grasp complex correlations quickly and holistically; you are open, communicative and see the big picture
- Speak fluent English
- Are characterised by a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- Have experience in digital marketing, ideally in the automotive sector
- An appreciative and collaborative company culture with a “can do” attitude
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current climate!
- Continuous internal and external training and specialisation opportunities
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models, manageable travel)
- Mental health, diverse internal People & Culture measures to make you feel even more active in addition to that
- Digital get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF
- Global get-togethers with your colleagues at our digital events – Dept Festival and Winter Festival and who knows what will follow tomorrow!
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. https://www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.