For our Skopje Data Science team, we are looking for a Data Scientist who knows exactly how to handle Algorithms, Big Data, Machine Learning and build predictive models.
As a Data Scientist, you know how to structure and clean giant datasets meticulously, in order to apply your algorithms on them. You recognize patterns in data that no-one else would and this enables you to make our campaigns better and smarter. From the output of a calculated dataset, you can start with the analysis for a client and eventually you are able to communicate your advice in a clear fashion to your team and your client.
You will be working on new concepts and innovations regarding:
- Predicting customer propensity;
- Forecasting supply and demand;
- Segmenting customer groups based on behavioural data;
- Recommending products and/or content.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 1 year working experience in a data science role;
- Are an expert in Python;
- Are experienced in SQL;
- Have experience with both supervised and unsupervised problems and solutions;
- Are having knowledge of NLP;
- Are familiar with MLOps;
- Have experience with Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Have experience with Google Analytics and/or other Web Analytics software;
- Have an affinity towards marketing and technology;
- Are analytical, flexible, independent and communicatively strong.
We invite you to apply at the link below! :)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA, Asia and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.