In a nutshell - what you can expect:
- You will be responsible for complex technical projects in the area of e-commerce
- You analyze and define customer requirements and plan the implementation and control of the entire implementation process based on these requirements
- You make architecture-based decisions and delegate them to the team
- You drive quality assurance measures and are responsible for code quality and tool configuration
- Your communication towards all stakeholders (customers, project members and all stakeholders) is transparent and target-oriented
- You support your team and our customers in various topics, such as expectation management, risk management and de-escalation, management of change requests and engineering in particular
- You develop and understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers
- You will support the sales department in the preparation of offers, considering IT trends, architectures and cost evaluations
- You identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities
- You have the chance to become an expert in the Salesforce environment and to continuously develop your knowledge
- You lead a team with 2-10 direct reports plus stakeholders
- Have several years of experience of work-related experience in the field of (technical) project management and working with e-commerce platforms
- Have comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Have an application-focused and customer-oriented work mentality as well as strong team orientation, leadership and communication skills
- Have a very good knowledge of process modeling and software architecture as well as experience in the design and implementation of software projects, optimally in Salesforce
- Have a strong analytical background and high interest in technology and perform a professional failure culture
- Have a high level of commitment, personal responsibility and distinguish yourself through a distinctive quality standard
- Have enthusiasm for agile project structures as well as a state-of-art technology stack
- Good English skills complete your profile
- In our offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden, Jena and Leipzig
- Remote from Germany, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Croatia or Macedonia
- Work together with people that are passionate about technology and excel in their domain!
- Develop a pragmatic consultant’s way of running projects with focus on outcome and business value.
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference!
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to ecommerce and online marketing.
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges.
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest.
- A modern Office in Berlin, Dresden, Jena and Dresden as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models.
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times!
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Your future team is the largest international team within Dept Germany, your future colleagues are Salesforce Commerce Cloud specialists and you will get the opportunity to work with the best in the market and develop yourself into one of the best as well.
Due to financially large budgets and by working with international market leaders like Canyon, Weber Grill, Gant, Kneipp and Polo, there are many opportunities for project implementation and professional development. Additionally, you will have access to many international brands such as Patagonia, Beats by Dre or Spotify through Dept.
As Project Lead, you will have overall responsibility for project setup and successful implementation within ongoing complex projects. Through your solution orientation and communication skills, you will find sustainable business decisions that engage all team members and clients, even in difficult and deadlocked situations. This includes a very good management of time, quality and budget requirements.