Junior Web Content Writer
We are one of Europe’s biggest digital agencies with over 2000 employees, offering brands content services across operations, strategy and governance. We are currently working with well known names such as Irish Water, SEAI, Euronext, Diageo etc.
We’re looking for a junior web content writer for our Dublin team. This is the opportunity to join an agency with a brilliant culture and a global footprint. You will have the opportunity to work on the biggest brands, collaborate across markets, learning and sharing with Dept offices from all over the world.
This role is a reflection of continuing growth in our content services and team. Our strategy is to develop these services further, creating lots of opportunities for your work and career.
- Work with our content and UX team to deliver high quality, user focused, web content
- Follow and develop style guides and tone of voice documentation
- Show an excellent understanding of writing for the web best practice
- Bring content projects from draft stage to sign off, working closely with stakeholders
- Collaborate with our content designers
- Have a strong interest in content strategy and content design
- Show great attention to detail
You may have experience:
- writing, editing and maintaining website content
- using research and data to inform content writing
- using Content Management Systems to update website content
- with Content Operation tools such as GatherContent
- taking feedback from clients or stakeholders
- writing content in Plain English or to specific readability levels
- collaborating with teams in UX and content strategy
- Generous package
- Open culture
- A chance to work with the best digital minds in Ireland and globally
- Opportunities to develop your skills at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe
- Regular team outings
- Our annual company festival weekend in Amsterdam
- Beautiful office in Dublin with great flexibility to work from home / remotely
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, over two thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, send some samples of your best work and tell us about yourself!