For our offices in the Netherlands we are looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Campaign Manager. You know all about how to map the entire customer journey and automate this in the best way. Besides that you also know how to facilitate the implementation of your plan.
While speaking with our clients you will find out what their ideal customer journey looks like and how you can utilise marketing automation campaigns for this. To be able to do so we expect you have knowledge of tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and/or Hubspot. You will be in touch with the clients and will be briefing our technical experts so they can start with the implementation phase. After the implementation you monitor the results of the campaigns and you make sure we get the most out of them. You are widely interested and know that marketing automation campaigns exist of more than only email. And you will be connecting with our social and search consultants to create the best multichannel marketing campaigns.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gant, Nivea, Rituals and Total. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Hebt at least 4 years of experience with email marketing and/or Marketing Automation, preferably at a digital agency;
- Can convince the client of the importance of lead generation, lead nurturing and loyalty;
- Have knowledge of Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and/or Hubspot;
- Understand the importance of A/B testing and optimalisation and know how to convince the client of this;
- Je begrijpt het belang van A/B testen, optimalisatie en weet het belang hiervan over te brengen naar de klant;
- Understand segmentation, personalisation and the use of data;
- Get a lot of energy from sharing your knowledge with less experienced consultants;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and Data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 0 34 32