For our offices in the Netherlands we are looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Campaign Manager. You know all about how to map the entire customer journey and automate this in the best way. Besides that you also know how to facilitate the implementation of your plan.
- While speaking with our clients you will find out what their ideal customer journey looks like and how you can utilize marketing automation campaigns for this.
- You have knowledge of tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and/or Hubspot.
- You will be in touch with the clients and will be briefing our technical experts so they can start with the implementation phase.
- You monitor the results of the campaigns and you make sure we get the most out of them.
- You are widely interested and know that marketing automation campaigns exist of more than only email.
- You will be connecting with our social and search consultants to create the best multichannel marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
- Have at least 4 years of experience with email marketing and/or Marketing Automation, preferably at a digital agency;
- Can convince the client of the importance of lead generation, lead nurturing and loyalty;
- Have knowledge of Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and/or Hubspot;
- Understand the importance of A/B testing and optimisation and know how to convince the client of this;
- Understand segmentation, personalisation and the use of data;
- Get a lot of energy from sharing your knowledge with less experienced consultants;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32