For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager joining our team Makers Hub where we are dedicated to content strategies, production and processes. Would you love building up a new role at a new established department within Dept Agency? Are you independent, ambitious and passionate about content management? And do you like Friday bars, board games night and paddle tennis? Then you're the one we’re looking for.
You develop content strategies and plans with primary focus on social media. You make sure the creative teams get throughout the daily production and deliver on the expected deadline and agreements. You know the digital channels premis and know how visual content should be developed dedicated to the specific channel. All in the light of the clients target audience, strategy and position as a brand.
Your day-to day work will primary consist of
- Development of content strategies and creating content plans
- Manage content production processes in close collaboration with the content designers together with Client Managers
- Coordinating with the clients
- Project management of teams and project boards
A little about you
- You preferably have a minimum of 3+ years of experience. Maybe from an advertising agency or in-house creative department with previous title as; advisor, digital project manager or content strategist
- You might be experienced with organic social and community management
- You know the importance of tailoring content to the specific channel and target audience
- You have hands on experience with developing and project managing content plans and strategies cross channels
- You know what the designers needs to create content and are experienced with briefings of specific tasks and deliveries
- An open culture
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at
- Training and development opportunities
- The ability to work in one of the fastest growing agencies in Europe
- The opportunity to work with major international clients
- Tasty and healthy lunch
- Pension scheme
- Smashing social events such as Friday bars, company parties, Dept Festival etc.
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 2500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 25 countries across 5 continents, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.
If you want to join Dept please send your application and resume as soon as possible. We are interviewing on an ongoing basis until the right match is found. The final deadline for applying is the 6st of February, 2022. If you want to know more about the position please don’t hesitate to contact Ane Høyer, Creative Team Lead & Client Manager at email@example.com