Do you want to do a fun and interesting internship in which you develop yourself in all kinds of areas within marketing? For our office in Rotterdam/Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious go-getter who wants to strengthen our Dutch team!
As a Marketing Support intern, you will be part of the marketing team of one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. Although we are active worldwide, we also continue to expand and grow in the Dutch market. And we need your support for that.
Note: To be eligible for this internship, you must live and study in the Netherlands.
Creative, analytical, proactive and an organisational talent: you are it all! Writing (Dutch) surprising and gripping texts - short or long - works well for you, as does analyse digital campaigns or optimising the website. Is there an event? Then you are committed to the full 100% to ensure that everything runs smoothly. And posting social posts on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram is also a piece of cake for you: you will get those likes. You are an all-rounder who is not afraid of new challenges and who gets energy from varied tasks.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning and straightforward digital agency. We ensure that major customers such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove in the best possible way. To become a Depster, we are not only looking for talent and expertise but also for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who wants to be curious, inspiring and inspired and who wants to create a better (digital) world. But also someone who has everything for the future dares to speak and toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
At Dept, we believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do. Diversity and inclusivity are paramount in our search for a unique person who can strengthen our team.
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Has excellent project management skills;
- Have worked with Google Analytics;
- Are you a student in a field such as Marketing, Communication or Commercial Economics;
- Works in a structured way and with an analytical and critical view;
- Are proactive and versatile;
- Have a good command of the English and Dutch languages;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Will be available full time from Feb 2022.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- An open culture;
- A home working setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship compensation;
- An NS Business Card;
- A dazzling Friday afternoon snack and legendary team outings.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organisations need.