For our Copenhagen office, we are looking for an creative and experienced Front-End Developer who would love to work with high-end brands, deliver creative “jaw-dropping” solutions and be a part of a team where good vibe, a friday-beer, high quality solutions and flexibility is on top of the agenda
As our creative Front-End Developer, you work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands like BoConcept, Fritz Hansen, Ganni and Simple Feast. You will build mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform with the latest technology like React.js or Vue.
You apply the knowledge you previously have gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- About you:
- Are proficient with HTML, SASS and with a CSS method
- We also use a lot of other tools and frameworks - and if you don’t know them we’ll teach you: Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Three.js, Git and many many more
- Have experience of responsive website development including component development, templates, grids / breakpoints / pattern libraries
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes and polished final products
- Speak English fluently
What we offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 2000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.