For our Rotterdam team, we are looking for a student who can join our sales team with passion and drive.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an intern, you will become part of the Sales team. You will look for engaging potential new customers, qualify incoming leads, contribute to a streamlined sales process and support the team with the organisation of events. Within our growing organisation, there is plenty of room for your own initiative, and this internship is undoubtedly no exception. You participate in great pitches and learn from our other sales stars during projects, but also our training courses and sales boot camps! You are also responsible for lead management, data management, reports and monitoring our CRM system.
You are a point of contact for potential customers and identify the customer's needs. You also think about lead generation, business strategies and objectives at a strategic level. Through intensive guidance, we ensure that you can grow into a real sales professional!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective.
- Study HBO Creative Business, Commercial Economics, Entrepreneurship & Retail Management or something similar;
- Are internationally oriented and master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Have an affinity or experience with Digital Business and a creative mindset;
- Are eager to learn and always open to new developments;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are the example of proactivity and result-orientation;
- Enjoy maintaining relationships;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Available from February 2021 for 4 or 5 days a week for an internship duration of 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.