For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam (both possible) we are looking for an ambitious student who is wildly enthusiastic about launching new sites, apps, the magical world of the Cloud, and internal tools.
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As a DevOps Engineer at Dept, you’ll be in contact with our customers and project teams every day. We are growing fast, are ambitious and we want to take you along. So plenty of opportunities! You have an affinity for building, designing, and managing cloud platforms and operating systems and would like to learn how to guide a project from A to Z and bring it to a successful conclusion. You do this by dealing with the “Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery” (CI/CD) and the Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP).
As an intern, you and your colleagues look for the best solutions, whereby you take responsibility for achieving the best results. You will learn how to manage the continuous integration of platforms with your DevOps team. Due to the development you go through during your internship, you understand the customer's needs towards the end of your internship and you know how to put complex matters on paper in a structured way. Put a top team together and they get silver. Join us and you'll get gold!
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as O'Neill, Birkenstock, Playmobil, Eneco, DAS, BPD, and more! Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and is someone who toasts with us to a successful week. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Please submit your cover letter in English
- Can plan & organize well and are very results-oriented;
- Are studying HBO Business IT & Management, ICT, or similar;
- Are you interested in the technology behind the online solutions we devise and you already speak the language of designers and developers;
- Can easily adapt and quickly learn new skills when needed for a project;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Have an affinity with technology;
- Are available 4-5 days per week for 5-6 months from February 2022.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship compensation;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A dazzling Friday afternoon snack and legendary team outings;
- A boot camp that costs nothing.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.