For this role, we’re looking for somebody with fluency in Dutch.
As an Account Director you work with many different key accounts every day and it is important to build good relationships with them. You are responsible for acquiring new customers and keeping our current customers happy. We need you to inspire our customers with the endless possibilities we can offer them to grow their business. Together with them, you devise what kind of solution best suits their business. You will also take the lead in sales, pitches and developing strategies. This role requires extensive experience in digital advertising, including the "battle scars" that come with it!
We are a young company and the brightest minds work for a wide range of customers every day, such as bol.com, Chocomel, Eneco, Converse, KLM and many others. We enjoy working with talented experts, but are also looking for the perfect cultural fit. We are looking for someone who is continuously willing to learn, inspire and strive for a better communication, marketing and advertising world. Someone who is in the middle of society and knows what is going on. Someone who always looks ahead and dares to be the center of attention. And someone who will toast to a successful week with us on Friday.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an Account Manager in an online marketing/digital/media agency, and you are ready for the next step in your career;
- Have completed a higher professional education / university education;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye.
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Master the English language
- Have excellent communication skills
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.