We are looking for interns for our office in Amsterdam to strengthen our Brand & Advertising, Strategy team.
Please note that we are looking for working internships (‘meewerkstage’) and not graduation internships (‘afstudeerstage’). Additionally, to be eligible for this internship, you must live and study in the Netherlands.
As a strategy intern, you will assist the Strategy team by:
- researching consumer trends and behaviour;
- analysing the competitors of our clients;
- finding creative inspiration and insights from various sources.
We are looking for analytical, curious, and creative minds. Ability to see patterns and get a quick grasp of markets, data, or creative work is key. We greatly value you having a broad interest in everything cultural, from music to fashion to tech.
You will work within an ambitious team of strategists who are constantly working to help our clients and fight to keep raising the bar for Dept. This requires a critical and creative mind, but above all, a positive attitude.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are a senior student (3rd year or up) looking for a working internship for at least 4 days per week for a minimum of 6 months;
- Are fluent in Dutch
- Are analytical, curious, and creative;
- Have great affinity with culture, social media, business, technology;
- Have at least basic experience with Keynote/Powerpoint/Google Slides and Excel/Google Sheets.
- An open culture;
- Opportunity to (in consultation with the team) determine your own balance in working at the office and remotely;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- An NS business card;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.