For our Project Management team we are looking for a Project Manager who can guide the team in what needs to be done, when and why.
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager you know exactly what our customers need, even if they don't explicitly ask for it. You are good at making schedules, monitoring budgets and you enjoy meeting or even exceeding customer expectations together with the team. You can be politically correct, but you can also get to the point when you need to. You are also the point of contact for the customer. You often have daily contact with them to communicate the progress of the project with them. You feel responsible to bring the project to a successful conclusion and to coordinate the deliverables with the customer and the team. In short, you are the spider in the web who keeps the focus on getting our campaigns live, who does not shy away from deadlines, who can monitor overviews and budgets and who can coordinate all of this with the customer.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as Rituals, Arla, Avans Hogeschool and Philips. We only want the most talented experts on board, but we're also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire and strive for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage and toasts to a successful week with us on Friday afternoon.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in both project management and digital marketing;
- Have specialist knowledge of SEA, Display, Social Media, SEO and CRO;
- Know better than anyone how to align stakeholders and team;
- Have experience on the agency side;
- Have experience with A-brands and their digital performance issues;
- Have a university level of thinking and working;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant.
- An open culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Training and development opportunities;
- A good salary with excellent secondary benefits;
- Ability to work 4 days a week;
- An NS Business Card;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A boot camp that costs nothing;
- A laptop and a phone.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. An agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent and accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences people want and organizations need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32