For our Technology team, we are looking for a Salesforce Consultant who knows exactly how to create the best CRM solutions to help our clients to get to know their customers better and make them happy!
As a Salesforce Consultant, you know how to translate needs and business requirements into the design, development, integration, and delivery of solutions for exciting clients using the Salesforce platform. Your expertise is Sales & Service Cloud, you know the best practices in using these Clouds to build cutting edge CRM solutions for any type of client in any industry. This role suits you well if you love working with Salesforce technology and like to innovate to create awesome solutions that did not exist before. When you join us, you will be part of a team where the Communication lines are short, you can take ownership and work together to get things done!
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients like Bugaboo, GANT, Gall & Gall and more. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Salesforce Consultant;
- It is a big plus if you have 1 dev certificate (for example Platform App Builder or Platform Developer);
- Are experienced with coding in Apex and Visualforce;
- Have experience with Service Cloud and SalesCloud;
- Have done implementations and integrations;
- Have the great communication skills that are needed to take on the role as a consultant towards clients;
- Can identify business challenges and use technology to solve problems and create added value.
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.