Our team in Amsterdam is looking for an International Senior Account Manager who enjoys being the most-called contact for some of the best brands in Europe.
As a Senior Account Manager you work in your day to day with some of our largest accounts and it is important to build good relationships with them. You are responsible for keeping our current customers happy and ensuring that we work with responsible strategists and creatives to produce the best possible work. We need you to inspire our customers with the endless possibilities we can offer them to grow their business. Together with them, you devise what kind of solution best suits their business. Extensive experience in (digital) advertising is required for this role, including the “battle scars” that come with it!
For this role we are looking for someone who speaks English fluently and that has experience with a multi-market set up.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work every day for a wide range of accounts, such as bol.com, Philips, Audi, Fit-Bit, Basic-Fit, Accell and many others. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect DEPT® fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire others and strive for a better world: someone who looks ahead into the future, dares to take the stage, and who toasts to a successful week with us on Friday afternoon.
- Have +/- 4-6 years of experience as an Account Manager within big agencies such as DEPT® (required);
- Are a master in the English language both spoken and written;
- Have knowledge and understanding of social media, social platforms and how digital platforms really work;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Know how to build relationships;
- Have commercial insight to achieve ambitious business objectives together with your team and accounts;
- Like to work as part of a team, and love accountability;
- You enjoy working with international teams;
- Ideally, you have experience within the automotive industry
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32