For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Client Manager who loves, lives and breathes for client management, digital strategy and project management.
Your day-to-day work will consist of three main areas. First one is you strategically advise your clients about their digital marketing strategy with a strong foundation in data, making them nod in silence, because they didn’t think about it themselves. Secondly, you drive projects with a steady hand, being that link between the specialist team within Dept and your clients, making sure that each project is executed according to deadline and in line with performance targets. Lastly, you take care of your clients and go that extra mile. You remember their kids’ names, birthdays and show a genuine interest in them, so that they feel understood, appreciated and taken care of.
You work in close collaboration with the Strategy Director and specialists to define the work scope, build project plans and come up with innovative suggestions that can help the client maximise their digital potential within paid and organic channels
You will have a portfolio of clients where you'll be the day-to-day responsible but will also be part of the conversation with new potential clients where you will be part of pinpointing/landing/defining the right strategy for them and their business
We are a youthful company and we help out a wide range of clients such as JYSK, Hunkemöller, Asana and Steelseries. We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and cheers with us on a successful week on Friday bars.
So who are we looking for?
- Preferably 3 years of experience with digital marketing either from an agency or relevant in-house role
- It is a big advantage, if you have hands on experience with one of the following areas: Facebook Ads manager, Google ads, SEO or DV360
- Has a solid analytical understand for performance, forecasting and budget management & can interpret data and extract ready-made advice from it
- Experience with the Google Analytics tool is an advantage
- Has a strategic vision and makes it concrete with advice, roadmap and concepts. But more importantly are able to make complex things seem simple and understandable
- Can easily understand organizations, businesses and processes
- An open culture
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at
- Training and development opportunities
- The ability to work in one of the fastest growing agencies in Europe
- The opportunity to work with major international clients
- Tasty and healthy lunch
- Smashing social events such as Friday bars, company parties, Dept Festival etc.
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.