For our Technology team, we are looking for a PHP Developer.
As a PHP Developer, you will use your firm knowledge to identify and implement solutions for our clients. Are you able to think on your feet whilst working on your own tasks and projects? You’ll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated team, picking up various tasks in a sprint. Together we make the most versatile products. You will work in an amazing team across different technology stacks that is young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of technical creatives, you will work for clients like Bastion Hotel Group, TVM, FrieslandCampina and many more.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 3 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company;
- Have a demonstrable experience with Symfony, Drupal or Laravel;
- Understand the difference between Object Oriented Programming and Functional;
- Want to work closely with clients;
- Find technology very cool, but know that the end user is always in the centre of any development;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32