Junior Salesforce Administrator
Are you a junior Salesforce Administrator who would like to work within a fast growing global agency? We are looking for a Junior Salesforce Admin to help us to create the best digital agency in the world.
You - together with the internal Dept Salesforce team - will be maintaining and developing the internal Salesforce org. For that you will be asked to automate complex business processes, create reports and dashboards and train and support users on Salesforce. This in order to support the global sales and marketing organisation to work efficiently and effectively while keeping an eye on their successes and customer relationships. You will be working from Dept’s Salesforce Core hub in Skopje, Macedonia.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Adidas, Steelseries, Takeaway.com, bol.com, Samsung and Indigo. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 1+ years of experience in implementing or maintaining a Salesforce org
- Can solve problems via analysis
- Have an academic background
- Have data management abilities
- Are comfortable with training users
- Can have experience with creating report and dashboard creation
- Have edge if you have the ability or ambition to code using lighting components and/or APEX
- Have a Salesforce Administrator Certificate
- Are familiar with Lightning, Flow, Process Builder
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.