Digital Analytics Consultant
For our office in Skopje we are looking for a Data Consultant who can help us with Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data visualisation in Google Data Studio or sometimes Power BI.
At Dept, we create platforms and campaigns for our clients. But we don’t just make them look pretty, they need to be effective. As a Data Consultant you will be working on GA & GTM audits and measurement plans, to provide our clients and teams the insights on how their site or campaign is performing. In an international setup, together with your colleagues in Skopje as well as the Swiss and German data team you will be involved from defining KPI’s, setting up or improving the measurement setup and visualising the data in several dashboards.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of exciting clients - from local heroes to large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. And someone who brings in their own personality to add something new to Dept’s culture.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in a data related role, preferably at a digital agency;
- Are experienced in using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Data visualisation in tools like Google Data studio, making use of Google BigQuery and ETL to gather and structure data
- Have a strong command of English, spoken and written, bonus points for German
- Are analytical, technical and have great communication skills
- You like to challenge the status quo and continuously improve
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE