For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager, who knows what it is like to manage clients and creative teams at a high level. Does it give you a thrill to deliver complex projects on time and on budget? Then we might be looking for you!
The work that our Project Managers have to deal with is quite diverse. From projects with more disciplines such as video (online and TVC), radio, social content and online bannering. Because of your extensive experience in the creative industry, you have an opinion that is respected and appreciated by both the customer and the internal teams. You have the natural ability to keep an overview and you know exactly how to prioritize the work to be done. Setting up a schedule, monitoring the process and delivering it on time are part of your responsibilities. With short deadlines apparent, you do not panic, but instead ensure that you go on, using a "can do" approach. Your team sees you as their "eye in the storm" in stressful times. Your assertiveness ensures that deviations in the planning and budget are not left behind, but are addressed and communicated to the customer in a timely manner. You get the energy to work closely with Account Managers on solutions for the customer and the right approach to their questions.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work for a wide range of customers every day, such as bol.com, Chocomel, Eneco, Converse, KLM and many others. We enjoy working with talented experts, but are also looking for the perfect cultural fit. We are looking for someone who is continuously willing to learn, inspire and strive for a better communication, marketing and advertising world. Someone who is in the middle of society and knows what is going on. Someone who always looks ahead and dares to be the center of attention. And someone who toasts us with a successful week on Friday.
- Have 4-7 years of work experience at an agency as Project Manager;
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English (essential);
- Have at a minimum HBO working and thinking level;
- Know how the different parts of an agency work (together);
- Have the ability to help guiding more junior colleagues when needed;
- Have the ability to adapt quickly and learn a new skill if needed for a project.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
At Dept we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel appreciated for who they are and what they do.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.