Dept is fast becoming one of the world's most successful agencies. To that end, we work with a team of smart and fanatical creatives for the best, most notorious and most loved brands. We are looking to expand the team yet again; in search of a (Dutch speaking) Senior Creative / Art Director to become a part of our fast-paced team in Amsterdam.
Sounds exciting to you? We promise you it is! But you only really experience that when you start working for us. Are you the nation's best senior creative who wants to make the most progressive work with us? Then we will prepare the (digital) coffee in advance.
We are looking for a creative with extensive experience whose hands itch. He/she understands that people are not waiting for advertising and therefore wants to shake things up with his or her concepts. Someone who tackles all creative space with both hands, but also knows how to inspire and guide our club of juniors and mediors. We are looking for someone who doesn't care about awards, but is secretly a little proud that there are a few to his or her name. But above all, we are looking for a creative who knows how to combine the strengths of a full-service agency like Dept, from producers to designers and from innovation to digital marketing.
Please note: unfortunately, we cannot process your application without a portfolio.
We are a young company and the best minds work for a wide range of clients every day, such as Bol.com, Eurojackpot, Fitbit and Chocomel. We only want the most talented experts on board, but we're also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have +/- 5-7 years of experience with agencies such as Dept (required);
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing (a must!);
- Have great ideas and concepts;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have knowledge and understanding of social media, social platforms and how digital really works;
- Can make beautiful Keynotes and you have good presentation skills;
- Have a good feeling for design and solid art direction skills.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
At Dept we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel appreciated for who they are and what they do.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.