For our office in Cologne we are looking for an Amazon Search Advertising Consultant (m/f/div), who is 100% enthusiastic about the topic of Amazon.
As an Amazon Search Advertising Consultant (m/f/div), you plan marketing measures together with our search team that serve to reach our customers' target group. In addition, you will take over the management of various search accounts and control the monitoring and quality assurance processes. You analyse the campaigns and create data-based reports for our clients. As a specialist, you will also make strategic recommendations on the alignment with Amazon and manage the implementation of these recommendations. You are the contact person for customers with questions about their Amazon marketing activities.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Germany-wide - Remote
- Have experience in the field of online marketing
- Have a high affinity for numbers and experience with SEO and AdWords campaigns
- Can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics, are a strong communicator, have a high level of customer orientation and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Have a strong will to perform, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentality
- Have a very good command of German and English
- Are proficient in Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
- Are interested in Amazon and new technologies
- Have the ability to create detailed reports and familiarise yourself with complicated tasks
- Have good self-organisation skills and are able to work independently
- Are self-motivated and able to work well in a team
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers. www.factor-a.com