For our internal global team, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who lives close to one of our European offices (like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Manchester, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen or Zurich) who will build and integrate the best and most progressive internal tools for Dept!
As a Senior .NET Developer at Dept, you will use your knowledge of the .NET framework and Back-end architecture to build our technology ecosystem and integrations around our internal systems (e.g. for operations, sales, finance) to support our Depsters in delivering the best work to our clients. You can fully focus on devising and building a complex set of microservices that form the backbone of our organization. These services might contain standalone functionalities or form an integration layer between other applications in our landscape. Within Dept we have a best of breed approach and like to use off the shelf products to handle the basic things like authentication so we can focus our custom development work on the things that make us unique. Moreover, you'll act as a mentor for others. We don't have a lot of office doors, but yours is always open for our juniors seeking advice, development or anything else in order to grow.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers and we want them to have the best tools in place to make the magic happen! We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, who is not afraid to enter into a substantive discussion and cheers with us to a successful week on a Friday afternoon. You will be joining a young team with a very open culture. It consists of people who are eager to learn and experiment with new technologies. You will be working closely together with the business in the form of a Product Owner and direct stakeholders.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in the field of .NET;
- Have knowledge of database design, management and SQL;
- Have experience with .NET Core, messaging and RESTful Services; - to help develop microservices
- Have knowledge of microservices architecture and Web API development;
- Have strong OO programming skills; you are familiar with the SOLID coding principles and always strive to write easily testable and maintainable code;
- Have experience with Azure cloud services;
- Are able to maintain CI/CD code;
- Is familiar with ASP.NET, Entity Framework, SOAP; - to help maintain some legacy code
- Have experience with reusable services is a plus;
- Have experience with developing applications and cache in a load balanced environment is a plus.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe;
- An exciting job with many possibilities for personal development;
- The possibility to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, an covered transport transport expense and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Please submit your application in English!