For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for an ambitious student to support our other marketing maniacs in their ongoing work.
As the Design intern in the marketing team, you work hard on the visual representation and growth of the Dept brand. You can easily create the coolest social images and motions and throw up the coolest invitations for our annual festival. You are hands-on, practical and broadly oriented. Your creations can shine in a digital context and you are quick to think outside the box with your design ideas. You don’t shy away from design programs like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma, Sketch, Keynote and WordPress. Don’t worry if you’re not experienced with all of them, as long as you’re eager to learn, we’ll make sure to get you up to speed!
As a design intern, you’re the go-to-person for our global marketing team in terms of design. You collaborate closely with Depsters from Germany, United Kingdom and many other countries. Our culture is open and friendly, so get ready to connect with many international Depsters. You make creative designs for our events and social campaigns, and make our Depsters happy by creating an internal magazine every month. You will work closely together with the other interns from the marketing team and you will get the opportunity to explore your own interests and talents. Of course, we’ll be there to guide you along the way!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have an affinity with social media and digital campaigns;
- Have command of the English language;
- Are a student in a study focused on Design, but also including or combining a direction such as Communications or Commercial Economics;
- Has a creative mindset, and can also be very critical;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have great communication skills;
- Like to work with deadlines and can keep up using your great organizational skills;
- Available full-time from September 2021.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.