For our teams in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious student who wants to participate in digital platforms used by millions of people.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As a front-end intern, you will be a full and indispensable member of the project teams. We work with HTML5, SASS, ES6+, React, Vue and GIT. You don't have to be able to code them all fluently yet, but it is nice if some of these terms are not foreign to you. Of course, you have to be technically in tip-top shape, but there is more to it: our front-enders must have a sense of design and user experience. The internship will start in September 2021. Of course, we want to give you a thorough interview, so working out a case is part of the application procedure.
As an intern, you will become part of the Technology Campus of Dept. Our training program will train you to become a development professional. By learning, but especially by doing! By means of professional training, interactive workshops about the latest technology, and intensive 1-on-1 guidance from the best developers, as well as working on the coolest projects in a team, we ensure that this is not just an internship, but a big step in your personal and professional development.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning, and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, De Bijenkorf, Etos, Zeeman, and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Never stop talking about your passion for development;
- Not only think technology is really cool, but know that the end-user is always central;
- Can't stop learning new languages in your spare time;
- Have a great portfolio / GitHub that we would like to receive with your application;
- Maybe even already work as a part-time developer;
- Are eager to learn and always open to new developments;
- Master the English language;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available a minimum of 4 days per week, from September 2021 for a duration of 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.