Paid Search Manager
We are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join us in helping our clients with their paid search campaigns by setting up, running and optimising Paid Search Campaigns. We work across a range of clients in both B2C & B2B.
Working with the Paid Search team, your responsibilities will include keyword research, campaign ad copy creation, implementation, testing, campaign optimisation, performance analysis, reporting and competitor benchmarking. You will use key programs such as Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics. You will support analysis and reporting on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year. You will edit and review all ad campaign copy to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI. You will be eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media. There is opportunity to be involved with additional paid media activities for our clients such as display and paid social. We are looking for someone who would enjoy expanding your work into additional channels.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- 2 years of relevant PPC experience ideally within an agency or client side in a performance marketing role;
- Experience planning, setting up and running PPC campaigns:
- Experience in Google Shopping
- Data driven mindset, Strong analytical and reporting skills and an ability to interpret and analyse data from multiple sources;
- A good working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics;
- Strong written and verbal communication and copywriting skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to report to clients on KPI’s, optimisations, performance and improvements
- Can work individually, as well as within a team environment.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Facebook and/or YouTube advertising
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.