For our Data Engineer team we’re looking for that Data Engineer who can help us with building scalable data architectures. It’s about data warehousing, realtime pipelines, ETL (or actually EL(T)) and data activation.
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a Data Engineer you will be working on the more complex data integrations setups. The focus of our projects is digital marketing, but we’re not afraid to start in new areas. You collect raw data, build data models and run activation jobs to use your data into other platforms. No is not an option, you strive to solve every challenge and use your creativity to come up with solutions.
You’ll be working closely together with Data Science colleagues to provide them with data they need for their models. These models predict the next action/product/message or other cool stuff. In addition, you’ll deploy the models and build scalable api’s to make real time predictions.
You will guide your clients from your expertise and will be giving them advice to make sure the client becomes more ‘Data mature’ and reaches their goals. You will also be involved in workshops and brainstorms with clients to spot small or big data opportunities.
You will work in our Data Engineering team with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a Data engineering role;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about Data architecture on a strategic level;
- Are experienced in using Airflow, DBT, BigQuery, Snowflake
- Are experienced with Python, SQL, CI/CD and Docker;
- Are experienced with Google Cloud (experience with other cloud platforms is a plus!);
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Speak English fluently;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies;
- The possibilities to work in any of our Netherlands-based office, or even remote in our DEPT® Berlin office.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.