Senior Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Manager that can successfully manage the full project life-cycle, from requirements capture, through solution design, build, test and deployment and will manage project risks, issues and dependencies to deliver projects on time, on budget and to high quality.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will have day to day responsibility for managing the project teams across Dept. We often work in collaboration with our sister agencies across Europe and the US so you will need to have exceptional communication skills to manage teams across continents.
You will be experienced in Water, Agile Scrum and Hybrid Methodologies and will hold a current ScrumMaster certificate. You will have experience working in an Agile Scrum team fulfilling the ScrumMaster role.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have experience of delivering large scale digital projects on plan, on budget and to a high quality;
- Experienced in a range of project management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall;
- Have previous experience as a ScrumMaster on an Agile delivery team and have a current ScrumMaster certification;
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel, keeping all project activities moving throughout the week by managing the project teams;
- Have experience of weekly project reporting to the client and Head of Projects on progress against time and budget;
- Have experience of managing client and project budgets; being able to successfully manage budgets and invoicing;
- Have experience of scope definition through creation of the Project Initiation Document and effective change management control during projects;
- Are able to lead the project team, holding project team stand-ups;
- Have experience of working with Client Services to support new work proposals and create project plans;
- Will participate in weekly scheduling meetings and requesting project resources in advance of dates required;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Flexible working – choose your hours around our 4 core hours, and work from home/office;
- 25 days paid holiday including a holiday sales and purchase scheme;
- Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as beer fridge at 4pm on a Friday;
- Lunch together – once a month, we buy lunch for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Annual social budget;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international digital agency, from our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.