For our teams in Rotterdam and Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious student who wants to participate in digital platforms used by millions of people.
As a front-end intern you will be a full and indispensable member in the project teams. We work with HTML5, SASS, ES6+, React, Vue and GIT. You don't have to be able to code them all fluently yet, but it is nice if some of these terms are not foreign to you. Of course you have to be technically in tip-top shape, but there is more to it: our front-enders must have a great sense of design and user experience. The internship will start in February 2021. Of course we want to give you a thorough interview, so working out a case is part of the application procedure.
As an intern you will become part of the Technology Campus of Dept. Our training program will train you to become a development professional. By learning, but especially by doing! By means of professional training, interactive workshops about the latest technology and intensive 1-on-1 guidance from the best developers, as well as working on the coolest projects in a team, we ensure that this is not just an internship, but a big step in your personal and professional development.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, De Bijenkorf, Etos, Zeeman and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Never stop talking about your passion for development;
- Not only think technology is really cool, but know that the end user is always central;
- Can't stop learning new languages in your spare time;
- Have a great portfolio / GitHub that we would like to receive with your application;
- Maybe even already work as a part-time developer;
- Are eager to learn and always open to new developments;
- Master the Dutch and English language;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available full-time, 5 days per week, from February 2021.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.