For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Junior Programmatic Advertising Consultant (m/f/div) who is characterized by a high degree of motivation and initiative.
As Junior Programmatic Advertising Consultant (m/f/div) you are planning, executing and managing campaigns for our clients. You are responsible for the tracking and monitoring of programmatic campaigns in DSP console as well as with Excel and other tools. The preparation and execution of customer calls, QBRs, and other client communication are part of your daily tasks. You work closely with other teams, such as Account Management and Consulting to bring out the best for our customers.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Germany-wide - Remote
- Have a Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Have professional B2C experience
- Are fluent in English and German, both in written and spoken form
- Are familiar with Google Sheets, Powerpoint and Excel
- Have the ability to learn and solve problems
- Have good communication skills for both internal and external client communication
- Have a result-oriented attitude
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1.500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers. www.factor-a.com