Senior .Net Developer
For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex e-commerce solutions, .Net based CMS implementations, customised components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Microsoft / .NET
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and have an experienced .NET development team.
- We mainly use MVC but also have clients with ASP.NET Web Form solutions.
- Our latest projects use the .NET Core Framework.
- CMS Platform Specialists
- We support and implement CMS platforms for a mixture of large global organisations. We specialise in:
- SDL Tridion – We have implemented over 60 SDL solutions.
- Sitecore Gold Implementation Partner (UK & US).
- We are global partners with Adobe, E-Spirit & Hippo.
- We’re Cloud First
- We implement and leverage the services provided by both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- DevOps / Automation
- Being able to deploy new features easily and quickly to our clients is key; automating as many of our processes as we can enables us to achieve this.
- We use git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and Docker to support our development processes.
- Database, Search and Storage
- We use a mixture of tools for data storage including SQL Server & MongoDB.
- SOLR, Lucene and Elasticsearch provide the search capability for the CMS platforms we integrate with.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Flexible working – choose your hours around our 4 core hours, and work from home/office wherever you feel comfortable;
- 25 days paid holiday including a holiday sales and purchase scheme;
- Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as beer fridge at 4pm on a Friday;
- Lunch together – once a month, we buy lunch for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Annual social budget;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international digital agency, from our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.