For our Amsterdam or Rotterdam office, we are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer who, through years of experience with backend development, knows what works, and what works even better. Someone that can successfully transform the dream solutions of our clients into a well-functioning platform.
As a Senior Backend Developer, the concepts of "quality", "speed" and "scalability" are central and you know your way around them. You enjoy building client apps and you can, of course, do it well. You apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. You are able to recommend the best fitting technologies to our client, so you can implement new features and products. Our junior and medior developers see you as the go to person when it comes to any technical questions related to Node.js.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of projects from small startups to large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, a futurist at heart. With this bunch of creatives, we work with clients like TakeAway, ABN AMRO Corporate Ventures, Aegon, Van Gogh, Gall & Gall, Mojo and more.
- Have experience working in an agency or project-based environment, working on various projects in small dynamic teams;
- Master Node.js, Typescript, creating REST APIs and working with relational and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo;
- Have experience working with AWS and unit/integration testing to achieve bug free code;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Master English language in both spoken and written format (Dutch is a plus).
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme contribution;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Training opportunities;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- A NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Great get-togethers;
- An unforgettable annual Dept Festival;
- Competitive financial compensation.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.