For our offices in Dublin we are looking for a full time Office Manager.
As Office Manager you are the face of Dept. Your smile and warm greeting immediately make someone feel welcome. The activities of this role are very diverse, which means that you have to be able to switch quickly. You answer the phone, you are a source of information for colleagues and you handle emails, mail and packages as well as ordering supplies for the office. Is a website going live? You order the cake and the champagne! You support your colleagues in managing their agendas and administrative work such as making appointments, booking meeting rooms, setting up conference calls, and organizing events from start to finish. We expect you to be representative and a great point of contact during the events.
We are recruiting talented experts who are a great fit with Dept. You’ll be eager to learn and inspire others, a futurist at heart, and someone who wants to celebrate our achievements, big or small.
- Will oversee general office operations;
- Will greet visitors, coordinate travel and order office supplies;
- Have experience in a similar position or in the service sector;
- Have experience working with Gmail, Google Calendar, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox;
- Are organisationally strong and great at time management;
- Are proactive;
- Have great communication skills with fluent English;
- Demonstrate good attention to detail;
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international agency with more than 1,300 experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help you to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.